Different types of PCBs and their applications
As reported by the best Printed Circuit Board Assemblerin India, these appliances are often categorized on the ground of frequency, layers and utilization of the substrate. Some are discussed below.
It is the most common type of circuit board containing a single layer of the base material. The layer is again also covered with the thin metal layers such as copper (a good conductor of electricity). According to some experienced PCB Assembly Manufacturers Services in India, some of its advantages are -
- These circuit boards can be used in volume production and cost-effective.
- It is used in simple circuits such as sensors, relays and electronic toys.
Expert Printed Circuit Board Manufacturerhas made these PCBs featuring metal layers in both of sides. It connects the circuits with through-hole technology involving inserting of the lead components. Some of its advantages are:
- Surface mounting lets more circuits to be connected to the board.
- Double-PCBs can be used in a large range of applications including power monitoring, amplifier and even mobile phone system, etc.
It comprises different and more than two copper layers like 4L, 6L and 8L, etc. Different layers of the substrate board and insulating materials divide the layers in multi-layer PCBs. Following the report of the best PCB Assembly Manufacturers Services in India, some of its benefits are:
- It provides a high-level of design flexibility.
- It plays a vital part in speed circuits and offers more space for conveyor pattern and power.
It is manufacture from a solid material that can’t be bent. It offers some benefits such as:
- As it is compact, it ensures the production of a variety of complex circuitry.
- It is easy to maintain and repair.
It is manufactured with a flexible base material. As per the reports of the best Printed Circuit Board Supplier, some of its advantages are:
- It spares lots of space and reduces overall board weight.
- It offers its application where temperature and density is a concern.